Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is 2.2.4 down??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Its been 9 years since ive played RFPoA which has 2.2.4
Now that i finished my education and have a stable job, i want to play again, ive been searching for RF servers with 2.2.4 client and i cant seem to find one, Is it being fixed or something??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its been 9 years since ive played RFPoA which has 2.2.4
Now that i finished my education and have a stable job, i want to play again, ive been searching for RF servers with 2.2.4 client and i cant seem to find one, Is it being fixed or something??

If i am not wrong, PoA was not 224 version, and you cannot use PoA client for other rf since its packed.

Can i request if you can be able to share PoA WoL client ?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
RFPoA has been down for years, I dont know how to share cause i cant find a source
And you sir are mistaken, PoA's latest patch was 2.2.4

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RFPoA has been down for years, I dont know how to share cause i cant find a source
And you sir are mistaken, PoA's latest patch was 2.2.4

RFPoa make a costum item thier last level was 80 they make green int armor and green mau and my last news is rf poa will be back on the longterm project i don't know if sound still the developer for me that is the one of great rf server

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
RFPoa make a costum item thier last level was 80 they make green int armor and green mau and my last news is rf poa will be back on the longterm project i don't know if sound still the developer for me that is the one of great rf server

yes sound is, and they are currently working on it, it will take a little time, since its a long term, but yes as far checked, Its confirmed that PoA will be up as soon as possible , once finished.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RFPoA have never been on 2.2.4 (as well as other pserver). First we did Revival of Novus (2.2.3) and then Warriors of Light(2.2.3.2) as an expansion.
Files are still backed up, hehe.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back