Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

/all - 30sec cd and blue powder in 2.2.3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm looking to make 2.2.3 have a 30 second cooldown and require blue powder like it used to on 2.1.5

i tried searching already but couldn't find anything. anyone can point me in the right direction or link a thread somewhere i overlooked?

Reaction score
You'll likely need to do this via a dll hook. This was a game mechanic that changed so you'd need to patch in code to do the same functionality.

I may be able to help you with this directly soon. Still piecing my files back together.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You'll likely need to do this via a dll hook. This was a game mechanic that changed so you'd need to patch in code to do the same functionality.

I may be able to help you with this directly soon. Still piecing my files back together.

i found an existing file that implements blue powder. didn't find anything on the 30sec cd yet though.

file path is zoneserver/rfbin/initialize/itemconsume.ini

Upvote 0
Back