/all - 30sec cd and blue powder in 2.2.3

MemberRank
    Jul 2017 Join Date
    7Posts

/all - 30sec cd and blue powder in 2.2.3

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

i'm looking to make 2.2.3 have a 30 second cooldown and require blue powder like it used to on 2.1.5

i tried searching already but couldn't find anything. anyone can point me in the right direction or link a thread somewhere i overlooked?

The OmegaRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date

Re: /all - 30sec cd and blue powder in 2.2.3

You'll likely need to do this via a dll hook. This was a game mechanic that changed so you'd need to patch in code to do the same functionality.

I may be able to help you with this directly soon. Still piecing my files back together.
    RF-Dev Team

MemberRank
    Jul 2017 Join Date
    7Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    You'll likely need to do this via a dll hook. This was a game mechanic that changed so you'd need to patch in code to do the same functionality.

I may be able to help you with this directly soon. Still piecing my files back together.
    i found an existing file that implements blue powder. didn't find anything on the 30sec cd yet though.

file path is zoneserver/rfbin/initialize/itemconsume.ini

The OmegaRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date

The 30 sec CD is a game engine change. You can use the inis to require use of powder, require gold/race currency to use /all, can even change the required item to something else.
    RF-Dev Team

Advertisement