Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Animus and Premium Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good day to all. My 1st question. i have a problem in Premiums service i already put PS in normal account but how to put Premium Items like weapon for fast run and Premium armors.

2nd how to remove free animus everytime i make new force character? i already search but i dont know what word to use to search that problem.

advance thank you!

Reaction score
Good day to all. My 1st question. i have a problem in Premiums service i already put PS in normal account but how to put Premium Items like weapon for fast run and Premium armors.

2nd how to remove free animus everytime i make new force character? i already search but i dont know what word to use to search that problem.

advance thank you!

answer no.1 what you mean fast run for weapon or armor? when you create a new character???? for reward from quest, drop or giving item from manage tool.

answer no.2 delete animus code from class.dat @ server script , and remove animus code from character.edf @ client script DataTablo

mdquzP6 - Animus and Premium Items - RaGEZONE Forums

SLjOUvy - Animus and Premium Items - RaGEZONE Forums

for the character.edf is same with class.dat just convert server code to client code.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
answer no.1 what you mean fast run for weapon or armor? when you create a new character???? for reward from quest, drop or giving item from manage tool.

answer no.2 delete animus code from class.dat @ server script , and remove animus code from character.edf @ client script DataTablo

for the character.edf is same with class.dat just convert server code to client code.

in question number i mean the premium sword with lvl 1 requarments equivalent to legacy blade but looks like elven sword on handed then the armor like ancient armors in ACC bluered and orange.

Thank you sir Ammandes another solve problem but the 2nd problem only..

i need to know the premium items. thanks

Thank you sir Ammandes another solve problem but the 2nd problem only..

i need to know the premium items. thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Problem solve. i see in Zone Server\RF_Bin\Initialize\ worldsystem

[PcBang Favor]
USE = FALSE ===> to TRUE

Thank you so much ammandes for helping me always!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back