Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Change Loot Appearance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day guys,

I want to ask if there's a way to change item drop appearance, Like gold capsules(not box) are unable to click on looting. Is it possible to gold capsule like a box when it dropped?

If there's any thread regarding that i hope someone can give a link.

Thanks guys

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The external display of models in the game is corrected in the resource.edf as far as I know.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The external display of models in the game is corrected in the resource.edf as far as I know.
I see, now my problem is the resource.strs :( thanks btw maybe i can find strs file for that...still struggling about making strs file by myself.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

There is Resource.strs

Do not forget, if you wanna change monster model you need change all paths, BONE, ANIMATION.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
have you resolve this man ? i have the same problem too , can u teach me how to edit the appeareance when u done ? thanks b4

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

There is Resource.strs

Do not forget, if you wanna change monster model you need change all paths, BONE, ANIMATION.
Thanks for the file sir, I'll try to experiment some things...but is it possible? like runes, it doesn't have any appearance when dropped..i need to press alt in able to see it...my plan is to make runes and gold capsules(not gold box) visible and clickable when looting and have same drop model of booty / gems.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think i need to match the item ID from item.edf to resource.edf to edit the loot appearance, but I don't know if i have the correct ITEM.STRS or not, because when i tried to open item.dat, those i can't figure out whats the name of the item...i hope you can give a tips again sir

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think i need to match the item ID from item.edf to resource.edf to edit the loot appearance, but I don't know if i have the correct ITEM.STRS or not, because when i tried to open item.dat, those i can't figure out whats the name of the item...i hope you can give a tips again sir
A5a8VKR - Change Loot Appearance - RaGEZONE Forums

Just need change paths mesh to 3d model, ETC its loot on the floor.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A5a8VKR - Change Loot Appearance - RaGEZONE Forums

Just need change paths mesh to 3d model, ETC its loot on the floor.

I tried that sir, it works on most items...but for items like runes, dbros elems and gold capsules those items have no loot model. When i open resource.edf, i think items like runes are on on the list of mesh file.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah i think you need add row to table, it's maybe not easy, but we have some tutorials on these forum.

Upvote 0
Back