Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Closing Program / Equip Item

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi! does anyone know if you can be GM and give items to players?

Hi!
I have questions and queries about what to do so I hope someone can help me
1 - For some reason when I equip an item the game is closed to me
2 - When the game closes, there is no other way that I can run RFlauncher without running StartServer first (which I think is what should be done, run Startserver after all the programs run RFlauncher open)
3 - After the game ran the way I mentioned before, select the character you were testing with. The program closes for me (It doesn't close but a black screen appears, which I can hardly see a sign saying "Closing Program ") the only way I can test characters is by deleting the one I have already created or making a new one, sorry for my ignorance, but the characters created by GM cannot be used again? maybe it's that and i didn't know

4 - "Disconect From the server closing program" after spending a little time testing the character and then wanting to log in again without restarting the server tells me this "Login Invalid"
5 - Money and Gold: I can't add more than 2b of money and I can't add more than 500,000 of gold, where would I have and how to change the default value?
I hope someone can help me!
Excuse my English, it's terrible

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. your client and serverside not match data ..... you can use shopmatching tool ( i dont remember credit, just search the forum )
2. check IP on launcher or use launcher from this forum
3. i dont understand
4. dont use Dragon armor or amu GM
5. user HVN Zoneserver ... easy for edit money and gold

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@dimasx Thank you for replied i'm solved!

about point "3."

My problem is every time I create a character, I can't select it again when I leave the gameDo I have to configure something to allow me to select my created character, again without closing the game or starting the program?Thank you!

Upvote 0
Back