Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to dual login 2.2.3.2 ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys,

im already search all kind of thread related dual login in here but didnt find any solution yet.

Firstable, this dual login needed due to calculate and testing of equipment that i already edited in the server, its not for illegal activity, i just needed for some testing equipment by log in 2 character.

Secondable, im already tested all over the rf_online.bin by many other RF PS which enabled for dual login, but when im try to my server, it didnt work. When im using fgcb=0 i got stucked in the fireguard with waiting server response. When i turned the fg_cb ini into 1. My zone crashed when i logged 2 id.

is it because of the fireguard system?

i mean why do my server needed to turning on the FG by using TRUE code in fg.ini and using code 1 in fg_cb.ini menwhile other rf ps can using = 0 code in their fg_cb.ini

is that having a related connection between the dual login and the fireguard system?

Third, i've tred edited the bin by using hex editor and i have no idea of what should i do. Tried using the strs and its still make me get confuaed and deadlocked. Please give me some clue or if you didnt want to leaked the method by posting in the forum, you can pm me.

your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks^_^

sorry if there any mispelled words or typo's or messed grammars cuz im typing with my phone.

Reaction score
There's something in the launcher that opens the ip/port something of that nature and then closes after the launcher is loaded. So trying to open another launcher won't work. I'm not a back end guy for launchers but find a good programmer to do this for you.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As default dual login work on server side. Just don't work in client side, you need launcher strs and RFOnline.BIN by Emka, for me all works fine.

Upvote 0
Back