Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Giga4 and MS SQL 2012.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there anyway to fix the code? I'm using Kaswynn Giga 4 Files reuploaded by Likertuban
Or should I just get a 2.2.3 register.php and try to edit the tables to match Giga 4?

Sorry, I'm a beginner and have no idea where to start. :cool:

23452345 - Giga4 and MS SQL 2012. - RaGEZONE Forums

345345 - Giga4 and MS SQL 2012. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Wow, haven't seen that register page in a while...

Did you get these errors before or after submitting the form? These errors will show when attempting to set a $_POST variable when a POST request was not made (form submission).

To prevent them, you'd have to adjust the code to not reference any $_POST variables outside of an actual POST request. However those warnings alone shouldn't prevent the form from working, as the $_POST variables would exist after someone submits the form to register an account.

Hope this makes sense. For more details, check PHP documentation for the $_POST variable.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes that was before any submission. and Lol I managed to get MS SQL 2005 installed on Windows 10. Same problem still. And yep I see that annoying $_POST variable all too well. Wish I knew PHP so I could understand what you are talking about though lol! thanks anyway man!

ugghh, why must every register.php not work.... It's my biggest and only problem everytime I mess with RF stuffs.

ve5HyiC - Giga4 and MS SQL 2012. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well hot damn.. I just removed the .$_POST['mail']. and left the 'mail' part, and it worked... :eek: but, not entirely, on to the next error.

"Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Invalid object name 'rfweb.dbo.userlogin'. (severity 16) in C:\AppServ\www\register.php on line 175"

**Edit this was fixed by renaming my rf_web db to rfweb XD

Just want to say RF 2.2.3.2 is much easier to work with XD

Woo ty Ron! You got me thinkin' and trolling stuffs.

H4TE - Giga4 and MS SQL 2012. - RaGEZONE Forums

Reactions: Ron
Upvote 0
Back