Giga4 and MS SQL 2012.

MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    93Posts

Giga4 and MS SQL 2012.

Is there anyway to fix the code? I'm using Kaswynn Giga 4 Files reuploaded by Likertuban
    Or should I just get a 2.2.3 register.php and try to edit the tables to match Giga 4?

Sorry, I'm a beginner and have no idea where to start.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23452345.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	162238

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	345345.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	162239

The OmegaRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date

Re: Giga4 and MS SQL 2012.

Wow, haven't seen that register page in a while...

Did you get these errors before or after submitting the form? These errors will show when attempting to set a $_POST variable when a POST request was not made (form submission).

To prevent them, you'd have to adjust the code to not reference any $_POST variables outside of an actual POST request. However those warnings alone shouldn't prevent the form from working, as the $_POST variables would exist after someone submits the form to register an account.

Hope this makes sense. For more details, check PHP documentation for the $_POST variable.
    RF-Dev Team

MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    93Posts

Yes that was before any submission. and Lol I managed to get MS SQL 2005 installed on Windows 10. Same problem still. And yep I see that annoying $_POST variable all too well. Wish I knew PHP so I could understand what you are talking about though lol! thanks anyway man!

- - - Updated - - -

ugghh, why must every register.php not work.... It's my biggest and only problem everytime I mess with RF stuffs.

- - - Updated - - -

The OmegaRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date

Hmm. I would need to know what is happening when you try to submit the form to assist further. I can probably assist with debugging this for you.

If you post on my site (rfdev), I am more active there.
    RF-Dev Team

MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    93Posts

well hot damn.. I just removed the .$_POST['mail']. and left the 'mail' part, and it worked... :o but, not entirely, on to the next error.

"Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Invalid object name 'rfweb.dbo.userlogin'. (severity 16) in C:\AppServ\www\register.php on line 175"

**Edit this was fixed by renaming my rf_web db to rfweb XD

- - - Updated - - -

Just want to say RF 2.2.3.2 is much easier to work with XD

- - - Updated - - -

Woo ty Ron! You got me thinkin' and trolling stuffs.

The OmegaRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date

Glad its working now. You're welcome!
    RF-Dev Team

Advertisement