• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] Bullet damage Animation Problem on Relic Bow and Crossbow

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I encountered a problem with the damage animation on Relic Bow and Crossbow, every time I will hit a monster, damage font will not appear, normal shot or using a skill also bullet quantity is not reducing, whats interesting here is when i use that training bow ammo the damage animation is present, so the main problem is on beam cell ammo's of relic bow and crossbow that shares the same ammo. whats more only level 45 relic bow and crossbow are affected the level 55 relic bow and crossbow doesn't have any problems at all. please help me fix this bug issue anyone in here?.:/::/::/:

Back