Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Change Item Appearance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i say appearance not just skins...but example:
the lvl 55 weapon turns exactly looks like hora weapons.

I tried to edit skins but what happen is, the color only changed. The lvl 55 spear still lance but color is like hora spear.

I hope someone gets what i want to do hahaha i mean

Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i say appearance not just skins...but example:
the lvl 55 weapon turns exactly looks like hora weapons.

I tried to edit skins but what happen is, the color only changed. The lvl 55 spear still lance but color is like hora spear.

I hope someone gets what i want to do hahaha i mean

Thanks
Brother are you referring to that orange colour on that +0 level 55 spear ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Brother are you referring to that orange colour on that +0 level 55 spear ?
No sir, but i want is change the actual appearance...on monster its called bone..which i can change flym to dagnue...same as that because i am planning to use golden weapon as skin for my specific weapon..

thanks sir

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No sir, but i want is change the actual appearance...on monster its called bone..which i can change flym to dagnue...same as that because i am planning to use golden weapon as skin for my specific weapon..

thanks sir

Ofcourse yes its possible brother

1st you have to locate the mesh file for your golden weapon
2nd you have to add a new mesh code and add that
3rd Since you had added new meshcode with gold weapon mesh ( you will have 2 weapons with same golden weapon [1 original gold weapon, and 2 your new weapon ])

4th Since you have new mesh code you can add glows to that new mesh codes so that it would only change the glow of your new gold weapon

so you have 2 gold weapons with 2 glows

i know its pretty complicated, but its hard to explain on text tho.

I hope you can figure something out of this.

Upvote 0
Back