Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Client Side NPC

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day sir,

I'm trying to edit the client side NPC..like what can you buy from NPC etc..but i can't find for strs of client side(or tutorial to make client strs).

I hope someone can give idea on how to can i make client side strs / share their strs files.

Thank you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day sir,

I'm trying to edit the client side NPC..like what can you buy from NPC etc..but i can't find for strs of client side(or tutorial to make client strs).

I hope someone can give idea on how to can i make client side strs / share their strs files.

Thank you

There are lot of strs available on our website, and that I just simply searched on google and got :

http://forum.ragezone.com/f479/release-strs-2232-a-765040/

You can try this, and if not being able to work with this , we can also get other strs from Rage zone, if you still not able to get it right, just let know here...

Thank you, Brizzt.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day sir,

Thank you

This tool will help you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back