Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HELP Stranger thing zone

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi peoples, i hhave a big problem and hard to me solve, i tried all and nothing !
When i open my server, i have this problem :

chockdka - HELP Stranger thing zone - RaGEZONE Forums
http://prntscr.com/hbz1jz

And if i try log i have this error :

Someone can help me please ? Is urgently

I use different launch ( dev launcher ), not original !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi peoples, i hhave a big problem and hard to me solve, i tried all and nothing !
When i open my server, i have this problem :

chockdka - HELP Stranger thing zone - RaGEZONE Forums
http://prntscr.com/hbz1jz

And if i try log i have this error :

Someone can help me please ? Is urgently

I use different launch ( dev launcher ), not original !

Brother check your port, Zone port, and if its open, or you can simply try disable your firewall and login for now, but don't disable the firewall on live server.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Brother check your port, Zone port, and if its open, or you can simply try disable your firewall and login for now, but don't disable the firewall on live server.

I tried do it, but with different port i have this problem, i think this is ddos attack !

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried do it, but with different port i have this problem, i think this is ddos attack !

Its not a ddos attack, can you try check your port inside the zoneserver first ? in some Zoneserver.exe its different port ( other than 27780 - which is by default )

So you should had to first check the port on your Zoneserver.exe using strs, and open that port on your firewall.

Its better if you'd also try other zoneserver first, because thats gonna work.

:cool:

Upvote 0
Back