Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

need help for temporary point problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
we're on RFO_Server_223_GU

if a player kills another and gets temp points, they aren't able to get temp points from them again, even if its a few days later

it looks like on tbl_PvpOrderView, KillerSerials are not getting reset
if i reset manually to 0 it doesn't solve the problem, even after midnight
only way it seems to work is after manually setting KillerSerials to 0 and do a restart

anything idea what we're missing?

Reaction score
go in the ini files for pvp point limit don't quote me on the ini... Change everyone to the same and raise the limit per level. I set all classes back in the day to 10-15 so everyone gained the same and lost the same.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
go in the ini files for pvp point limit don't quote me on the ini... Change everyone to the same and raise the limit per level. I set all classes back in the day to 10-15 so everyone gained the same and lost the same.

Hi, Woody!

The problem is that each player can't kill another player more than once because something isn't resetting the KillerSerial back to 0. the server successfully updates the KillerSerial when someone is killed for the first time, but then it is never reset back to 0.

The database and ini are all correct(defaults). if i manually edit KillerSerial back to 0 and restart zone, the players are able to kill each other again and gain points. it's just the KillerSerial that doesn't get reset to 0.

the KillerSerial is the correct field name and everything because when manually reset, the game checks the field and recognizes it properly. the game updates KillerSerial correctly when a kill happens.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you keep your server on for several day?
or turn it on, kill, turn off until several day and reopen the server?

Hi, likertuban.

Yes, we're live for almost a month now. but we did a server wipe once before the server goes live because we did some beta test.

Upvote 0
Back