Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Race Manager Trade Hack 2.2.3.2 (Dupe)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Need your help/tips on this one. I play on a server with very few population running 2.2.3.2 and it is currently down because of this issue.

This server is free and doesn't require people to donate in any way to get stronger items. All you need is to play.

Recently, it was hit by a Trade hack in Race Manager when changing class and I know after researching that this is a well known bug in RF 2.2.3.2. Can someone help me please by pointing me towards the right direction?

Any help is appreciated. I know info like this is sold and not given away for free but please help a small server that doesn't think about making people pay when they play.

Thank You!

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Need your help/tips on this one. I play on a server with very few population running 2.2.3.2 and it is currently down because of this issue.

This server is free and doesn't require people to donate in any way to get stronger items. All you need is to play.

Recently, it was hit by a Trade hack in Race Manager when changing class and I know after researching that this is a well known bug in RF 2.2.3.2. Can someone help me please by pointing me towards the right direction?

Any help is appreciated. I know info like this is sold and not given away for free but please help a small server that doesn't think about making people pay when they play.

Thank You!

Are you looking for a way to patch and fix this hack or just better files?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Bradley, I am looking for a way to fix it.
likertuban, how the bug works is like this. You change class, don't accept reward, trade with a friend and accept trade, trade another time and apparently you will get DC. Please refer to this video. for more info

Upvote 0
Back