Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REQUEST] Clean 2.1.6 Launcher Version

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
anyone who have clean launcher for 2.1.6 final update?with english or indonesia language.
I try download FU client but launcher is packed / encrypted.
thanks ragezone. :eek:tt:

Reaction score
Should have one on my backup drive somewhere. I'll keep looking.

The 215 launcher works as well iirc but I'd need to retest. I recall not changing my launcher back in the day when I converted Phoenix RF from 2.1.5 to 2.1.6 on our test server.

Launcher? Can't you use launcher from 223?

Sounds like you've never even dev'd older RF versions lol

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Should have one on my backup drive somewhere. I'll keep looking.

The 215 launcher works as well iirc but I'd need to retest. I recall not changing my launcher back in the day when I converted Phoenix RF from 2.1.5 to 2.1.6 on our test server.

Sounds like you've never even dev'd older RF versions lol

I never setup 2.1.6 or 2.1.5,
But I take a look on 2.1.6 zone once in ida pro,
:):

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I never setup 2.1.6 or 2.1.5,
But I take a look on 2.1.6 zone once in ida pro,
:):

Makes sense. 2.1.6 and earlier launchers don't use the update system. They were nop'd out in assembly and shared on gamehaze, and everyone used the same base. You probably won't be able to find those files anymore unless they're in an unknown backup somewhere.

Can do the same thing to 223 and 2232 launchers however, just need to make sure the LSSettings/defaultset files are in place. Can't remember which the bin requires.

Found a full 2.1.6 client in my archives. I'll have to verify files later but I do have them.

NotPro - [REQUEST]  Clean 2.1.6 Launcher Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Back