Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RF Maps

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys, idk if this topic is already been discussed before but i tried to search the forum but found nothing. Anyway, I'd like to ask if theres any way or is it possible to create a whole NEW MAP for RF online using 3D softwares? or is there a specific map creator for RF online? Correct me if I'm wrong, I saw a lot of new maps(elf_relics, mustiondeseil, medikielhoron, forrest..etc) and by judging the details and texture(forgive me for this lmao) it seems that they were created by other developers or artist and not by CCR. I'm planning to make one for a special event map thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Hello guys, idk if this topic is already been discussed before but i tried to search the forum but found nothing. Anyway, I'd like to ask if theres any way or is it possible to create a whole NEW MAP for RF online using 3D softwares? or is there a specific map creator for RF online? Correct me if I'm wrong, I saw a lot of new maps(elf_relics, mustiondeseil, medikielhoron, forrest..etc) and by judging the details and texture(forgive me for this lmao) it seems that they were created by other developers or artist and not by CCR. I'm planning to make one for a special event map thanks in advance!

We are doing a lot of map research on RF-Dev. What I can tell you is all those maps were taken from other versions of the game and added to older versions. None of them are "new" or fully custom maps. They were all made by CCR for various uses, some not fully implemented in-game yet.

I posted a map tool PDF there that may help answer some of your questions. PC_Bro on RF-Dev is leading the charge with map development and is doing some amazing stuff so far.

You'd be surprised with how terrible of a development company CCR actually is.

Upvote 0
Back