Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to separate Shield lvl 47 and lvl 55 Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry I did double POST. Need admin to remove my post from main forum

Hi, I am player from Official RF Online Redfox. In official patch, level 47 and lvl 55 shield have same skin and i want to change it to look different. I did use custom Patch to make lvl 55 shield have same skin as Dark Ambassador have but this patch also change lvl 47 shield skin. Do you guys have solution to make this Patch change lvl 55 skin without changing my lvl 47 shield skin?

I will provide the patch i used on my server. I changed some numbers in PatternList.txt and ItemEffectList.txt from Chef folder to avoid this patch from messing lvl 70 Weapons/Armor/Shield because this patch was made before CCR Released Patron Patch lvl 70.

I think the clue might be inside Mesh File SHDACM.RFS and SHDBCM.RFS because both of this instantly change lvl 47 and 55 to have black skin on it. I also provide the picture after the patch applied on my rf online folder..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
it's in item.edf
you have to decrypt it, open and load it to structorian (since you are talking about official server, I'm not sure if any structure in here would fit, you may need to make your own which is hard work to do)
you have to find shield 47 and 55 code and change resource code to another

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it's in item.edf
you have to decrypt it, open and load it to structorian (since you are talking about official server, I'm not sure if any structure in here would fit, you may need to make your own which is hard work to do)
you have to find shield 47 and 55 code and change resource code to another
I got the edf and strs editor now. What should i look for? I saw in other tutorial, they changed Mesh from item.edf. I think i need to find code for lvl 47 shield and 55 shield then change lvl 55 shield mesh file name from item.edf. Sorry im very new on editing

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok. i did change the item.edf now, both lvl 47 and 55 have different skin patch. But problem is, everytime i open RF Launcher. It always repatch item.edf and make everything back to original file. Did i did something wrong?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back