Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Strange problem with MAU Catapult

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys, i have a strange problem in my server, i already search in all locations, but i still dont find nothing. My problem is when i use the MAU Catapult, i even can enter, when i click to appear him i get critical error, i already tried change zoneserver (2 diferent), problem still, i already changed 3 clients diferents, change datatable to ru...indo and problem persist, i already checked Unitkey.dat, check client side, i even checked the textures from MAU if everything was good, but everthing is good, all same server side - > Client Side, i cant understand why this problem is happening... only for information, MAU Melle type is working normaly.... this problem happen with any lvl or upgrade of MAU Catapult :?:

Can Close the post, already solved, was the bin, have one fix that you do in unit, but if you fix it bug the catapult MAU, sorry

Last edited:
Back