Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

someone tell me how to make my offline server to public server please

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ive done the oflline server but i dont know what IP need to change in server side and client side? and where can i put "/open" to make my server in public ... i am using 2.2.3.2 server files and RF indo client. and i am using this tutorial for my emulator http://forum.ragezone.com/f480/guide-setup-emulator-launcher-version-1037950/ please someone? thanks i want to test it on hamachi before i will put it on Dedicated server thanks

Reaction score
In WorldInfo.ini, add the following line:

GateIP = 12.34.56.78

Replace 12.34.56.78 with your hamachi IP. Everything else you can leave set to 127.0.0.1. This string makes the zoneserver send the desired connection IP instead of detecting the first IP on the system, which when behind a router or a virtual network is usually a LAN IP and causes remote connections to fail.

You should have something like this:

Code:
[System]
WorldName = RF-Dev
GateIP = 12.34.56.78
ServerType = 0

BillingCode = 32
BillOper = 1
FreeServer = 1

I realize OP is infraction banned but maybe they'll see this sometime.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Ron,

Thanks for your reply.

Only need to set GateIP ? No emulator or anything else ?

Upvote 0
Back