Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I'm in dire need of assistance (Maps Issue)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you. I kind of restarted with these files though, but now I can't get get it to work because I'm trying to integrate all of these files into one because for some reason I cannot teleport to anywhere but Thundoria Castle. With an exception of Thundoria Castle, every time teleport, I just end up back in Argent City. These are some pictures...

2017-04-29 (4) - I'm in dire need of assistance (Maps Issue) - RaGEZONE Forums 2017-04-29 (5) - I'm in dire need of assistance (Maps Issue) - RaGEZONE Forums 2017-04-29 (6) - I'm in dire need of assistance (Maps Issue) - RaGEZONE Forums 2017-04-29 (7) - I'm in dire need of assistance (Maps Issue) - RaGEZONE Forums 2017-04-29 - I'm in dire need of assistance (Maps Issue) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nevermind about the server file. Go to gameserver.cfg and remove the // from Thundoria Castle. And restart gameserver. That should work.

Upvote 0
Back