Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Why No One Wants To Keep A3 Alive ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The First Files itself wont connect , they never connected even after disabling and allowing them in firewall.
Also The Server Setup on Windows 7 64 bit have been tried by me now total of 5 times.
Anyone with any help will be appreciated.
Thanks

And Prot, now again i have format my OS.
Installed fresh OS of windows 7 x64 bit.
3 GB ram.

I hope to start again installation because i wanna setup Private Server.
If any specialized guide for x64 (except SQL installation and ODBC in Program Files ) which may help me at-least succeed in my first step of Server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Ggaadc did u installed BDE ??? the 7770,8880,9990 wont work with out BDE so install it tht should solve ur problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Ggaadc did u installed BDE ??? the 7770,8880,9990 wont work with out BDE so install it tht should solve ur problem

Done it already , :(
wanna try again this week hope this time atleast the 0777 and their shortcuts connect this time.

Also can any1 suggest me that for windows 7 x64 bit, which SQL server would perform best and with those old Databse Server files.

any1 who has hosted and successfully created a Private server on windows 7 x64 bit can help me out. Thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In upcoming 5-6 days i am going to get a laptop of my friend to try my a3 Server on stand alone machine 1st.
The config which i have got is
CPU - i7
Ram - 6 GB
CPU Architecture - x64 bit.
OS - Windows 8.1

So Will Post Soon.

Reaction score
@Ggaabc please read the forum rules before posting.
You are bumping a 3 week old thread which is not allowed.

If you have any questions, create a new thread and you can post a link to this thread if its related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back