Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need a3 files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,
I am trying to make my own a3 server..... and thx for such a nice guide.
Bt whn i am trying to download the server files and the client files its links r outdated and the files r not there any more.

can some 1 plz posted the updated links here.... it would b v v helpful.

thx a ton :):

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Go To A3 Release Section
[Release] Server Files (As Links are Dead) Started by MotorBreath
This is 1 Link :- http://forum.ragezone.com/f487/release-server-files-links-dead-876092/
This Is 2 Link :- http://forum.ragezone.com/f488/index-links-server-files-tools-876255/

Check Forum Properly Its Given Every Thing....

yup i searched tht link n download also bt still 1 link is missing...........i also saw cwdhreej's guide also.....

but what i saw is every thing is in pieces and guides r made in 2005 2006 and 2007............ its dec 2012 now.... so can any 1 make a new guide specially for windows 7. and also gv sm suggestions on how to make server up for 24*7 and connecting it to the ACP and the webpage for of the server.

i am searching in forums since 1 pm cont ..... n m now much of a pro at all these stufff......... so in simple words

IF ANY 1 CAN POST A BRAND NEW GUIDE FOR THE START TO THE MAKING SERVER UP TILL 24*7 IT WOULD BE A GREAT HELP FOR ME AS WELL AS ANY NOOB LIKE ME....

THX A TON :)

Goodbye
Reaction score
For 24*7 server,

find some NOT-noob people they will know how to handle Win7

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For 24*7 server,

find some NOT-noob people they will know how to handle Win7

:closedeyes: thts y i posted my query in the forums:closedeyes:

n btw SQL 2000 is not wrking wid windows 7 i downloaded sql 2005 its still giving problems .......... can any 1 help me here plz

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you had used the search button and Some Sense You would have found the Tutorial on making server in windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back