Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A3 Legacy Game files!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

was going through my hard drive yesterday and came across the files that i was working on/was done working on when me and Abhishek Anand were working on our server "A3 Legacy" about 3 years back.
Thanks to the help from people on the forum we were able to do a good bit of progress on our server.

The files are for episode 5 server. New Quests, Monster Drops, Bugs related to Monsters, many of the map bugs which we had fixed are in the archive.
The files have been tuned for an explicit 1x server experience.

I think i was working on the items in game items which are in game database but are not seen in usual game server currently running.

Here are the links to the files (The files aren't properly arranged, but you should be able to get the useful things out pretty easily). It also contains the various tools we had created while working on the game.

Links:

Thanks for everyone who helped up when we were working on it!!

Reaction score
Hey guys,

was going through my hard drive yesterday and came across the files that i was working on/was done working on when me and Abhishek Anand were working on our server "A3 Legacy" about 3 years back.
Thanks to the help from people on the forum we were able to do a good bit of progress on our server.

The files are for episode 5 server. New Quests, Monster Drops, Bugs related to Monsters, many of the map bugs which we had fixed are in the archive.
The files have been tuned for an explicit 1x server experience.

I think i was working on the items in game items which are in game database but are not seen in usual game server currently running.

Here are the links to the files (The files aren't properly arranged, but you should be able to get the useful things out pretty easily). It also contains the various tools we had created while working on the game.

Links:

Thanks for everyone who helped up when we were working on it!!

What all this archive contains? Asking because it seems like the total size is ~1GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back