Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A3 script

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone post a password retrieval script? i checked karthik acp and zaugola but it dont work please php script no matter hwo simple i just need one.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Man it's just a simple SQL SELECT. Can't you just write it yourself?

im not good at theese srry and i also need a patch for item wear glitch
Here is the solution to that. Do as said in Read Me file included in the package

this link is dead can anyone upload it to mediafire or smthing?

also i need a clear guide on how to decode wl.ull or any ull using a3ull in cmd for windows 7 :) and need someone who can give me GP map please i mean with spawn files will be very greatful

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You better learn to write simple PHP then.

ULL decoding has been explained in many posts, search forum.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what exactly is the glitch?

few items i cant wear i mean oranos helmet or lisa helmet for archer or wep g10 for mage they get miss place when i equip they go to quiver slot and for mage wep goes helmet slot i quoted a download link above by raman which is dead.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
few items i cant wear i mean oranos helmet or lisa helmet for archer or wep g10 for mage they get miss place when i equip they go to quiver slot and for mage wep goes helmet slot i quoted a download link above by raman which is dead.

i havernt got any replies since 3 days protis or chriss help me yaar item wear glitch

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Easiest thing to do is make sure you use the proper codes for these items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back