Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A3 Sever Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I`ve got few server files of a3 part 2/3 which is 209 and 219 server files but I do not know how to setup. I`ve got guide for that but I want install SQL Server on Windows 8 Or Windows 7 so which version do you recommend for that? and can you post guide pdf for that to setup server? I got of A3Server_202_205_GuideR from ragezone. So convert this sql guide for sql version which will support in Windows 7/8

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello, I`ve got few server files of a3 part 2/3 which is 209 and 219 server files but I do not know how to setup. I`ve got guide for that but I want install SQL Server on Windows 8 Or Windows 7 so which version do you recommend for that? and can you post guide pdf for that to setup server? I got of A3Server_202_205_GuideR from ragezone. So convert this sql guide for sql version which will support in Windows 7/8

Use 219 files which is better then 205 . Use the guide present in 219 to make server.. If u need 219 files then check the release section..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i m using windows 7/8
for sql server i m using sql server 2008
all working fine
i suggest to use sql server 2008 for win 7/8
if u need more help abt this plz specify it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i m using windows 7/8
for sql server i m using sql server 2008
all working fine
i suggest to use sql server 2008 for win 7/8
if u need more help abt this plz specify it

I use Windows 8 Pro are you sure sql server 2008 works? if its working than which version you are talking about? Express-Standred- sql 2008 r2?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i m 100% sure as i m using it and all things working fine
i m using standard edition of sql server 2008
what is ur problem just post it with screen shot
sql server version or editions doesn't matters

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i m 100% sure as i m using it and all things working fine
i m using standard edition of sql server 2008
what is ur problem just post it with screen shot
sql server version or editions doesn't matters
I tried Sql server 2012 but setup didn't install server side tools, can you post me some guidelines regarding installation of server server 2008 standred edition in windows 8 with client & server side tools so I can import my database to run server files?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok will make guide and upload it and will give u link

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

download attachement and read information provided in it
if any query post here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, I am trying at your way & will update results. Can you check this sql server 2008 setup file name so I can download exact version. I download one but it has limited feature.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, I am trying at your way & will update results. Can you check this sql server 2008 setup file name so I can download exact version. I download one but it has limited feature.

@mihir i tried various version in windows 7/8 but only SQL Server 2008 r2 sp2 worked in windows 8 but still i could not connect to database and unable to run 7770 8880 9990 files.

Says Could not connect to database. can you send me your email id or fb so i can give you more details about it?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@mihir i tried various version in windows 7/8 but only SQL Server 2008 r2 sp2 worked in windows 8 but still i could not connect to database and unable to run 7770 8880 9990 files.

Says Could not connect to database. can you send me your email id or fb so i can give you more details about it?

The version had also worked for me..
Is your sa password same has in tdb.in in 7770 8880 9990 folder?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Zoneserver - A3 Sever Help - RaGEZONE Forums Problem sovled everything working. New Problem now Zone server "Game init fail". I Tried Re-entering a3srial and password too. but it does not work anyone who can solve this problem give me your contact/e-mail id please.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Its problem related to a3serial password in zoneserver.exe

Man, Try search button.
If u search this query, U'll get 2 pages of list of post solving this issue :|:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

i always use search button first in all site, its my habbit to find solution using search and i did same here.

i got list but none those solutions worked for me.

can you give me your Skype or email id?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back