Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A3Msg_Zone_Tw.dat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone please upload the english translated version of the file named A3Msg_Zone_Tw.dat . I have no idea of what message should come where. Please waiting for ur replies asap..

Thanks in advance. please dont tell to search the forums coz I have done it. And still cant find any link of the working file.

Reaction score
just edit each name to a number.. 1,2,3,4,5..... and so on.. Go ingame and play the game.. whenever you get an error ingame, it will be the number and you will know what error it is.

kd6

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in case u have problems hexing the dat u can use the editor attached with this post

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Protisback : For example me getting no setting number 256 . I need to edit that in that dat file. How am I suppose to know that what line should come instead of No Setting No 256. And how to get the lines Nevia War starting in 10 mins and all that ?????

@kd6 links are dead

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@chrissdegreece Thanks I got the server files. And when I hexed the .dat file Its already edited to @01 like that. But when I am upgrading item using uj. Its still saying No Setting No 256. How to change that ??? And what should come instead of that Message ???

Please help

And yeah I getting prob starting Tower Of Desire Also... Dont know the perfect format of Portal_x.ini files

When using the .dat file uploaded there... Load Return () #ERR :-1 is coming :(

Error that is coming is
String #41 exceeds max length specified
[ERR:100] Load A3Msg_Zone_??.dat failed
Load() return #ERR = 1

Reaction score
Just search for No Settings 256 in the dat file. (Just use any hex editor to search)
Then overwrite the text "No Settings 256" with "Upgraded Item" or smthing like that.. Just keep in mind that you overwrite the text instead of deleting it and typing it.

kd6

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think that msg comes because there is no msg set in the dat file for that perticular thing..... Trying to solve it.... no progress yet..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@kd6:- exactly and I somehow added the message that should come instead of no setting number. But that is only one change I got. God knows how many more changes left. And yeah can u help me out with tower of desire Portal files ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back