Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Not able to login game - Client error directx / Netmeeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello All,

Everything has been setup and all the servers running fine (I Guess). Have attached screenshot for reference.

Now, when I try to login the game, I am getting directx and netmeeting error. I am using Win8 machine however have installed Virtualbox and running Win2K3 x86 OS.

My directx is up to-date and in device manager I don't see any warnings or errors. All are working good. I run at 1024 x 768 resolution.

Possible issue could be:

1) VirtualBox (I Guess) because the actual OS (Win 8) is running at the background may be game is taking Virtualbox OS as a netmeeting/screenshare? I don't know.

2) I don't know how to start the game post server installation. It would be great if someone can post me link/steps how to setup client and an alive link for client download. Previous links are dead.

I do know how to edit client using hex editor for my 127.0.0.1 IP. I don't think that the issue here.

Please help. Screenshots attached.

Thanks in-advance. Server Status.PNG - Not able to login game - Client error directx / Netmeeting - RaGEZONE Forums Client Error.PNG - Not able to login game - Client error directx / Netmeeting - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Great idea. Thanks ProtRZ. I will try this one.

However, I do have a question. How do I make a client for my server. I know there are as many guides in the forum. But would like to hear from the expert. Also I downloaded and hex'ed a3Client.exe. Is this all enough? Just one .exe file?

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks.

Great idea. Thanks ProtRZ. I will try this one.

However, I do have a question. How do I make a client for my server. I know there are as many guides in the forum. But would like to hear from the expert. Also I downloaded and hex'ed a3Client.exe. Is this all enough? Just one .exe file?

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Obviously you need all the other file too. Just get any client (approx 650-700 mb after compression) from any private server except A3 mania, India, elements or Flamez as these are 562 and you have 219 server files. Then you can paste your a3client.exe in there..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks ProtRZ.

Let me try this one and post the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back