Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can I use ACL decrypt dll to decrypt packets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ACL packet flow is probably as follows.

AS (after reading the acl file, encryption) -> ZA (you can change the packet, as it is allowed to pass through) -> Client

ACL decrypt dll is he who can see the shape of the acl file to decrypt the packet.
Does not have the ability to let you change the packets that can be used by the 562 client.
just decode the acl packet.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to decode the acl packet???
by hex editor??
can u explain in detail about decode the acl packet. ???

Last edited:
Reaction score
ACL packet flow is probably as follows.

AS (after reading the acl file, encryption) -> ZA (you can change the packet, as it is allowed to pass through) -> Client

ACL decrypt dll is he who can see the shape of the acl file to decrypt the packet.
Does not have the ability to let you change the packets that can be used by the 562 client.
just decode the acl packet.

Actually I was trying to code a own custom Login Server. Do I need to encrypt packets as I saw that Login Server was sending some data to Zone Agent too? I want that Login Server to do the work of Login Server and Main Server!

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ACL decrypt dll only decrypts the packets, packet modifications have to be done in your custom ZA

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I guess it's much faster to simply load->send a file than get all info from DB , build the packet and send it to the client.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back