Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Akaraz.....i...need...your...help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Reaction score
then you CHANGE IT TO FRIENDDB... check enterprise manager>Databases.. and I hope you restored the DBs correctly too..

Master Summoner
Reaction score
then you CHANGE IT TO FRIENDDB... check enterprise manager>Databases.. and I hope you restored the DBs correctly too..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude...u asked me to Execute The .txt And .sqt files righT????/ And Whn i Tried To Restore Them It Gave An Error Saying That "Friend24.txt is not a Valid Tape Format Bakup set" Wt To Do Dude???

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hey..nice to hear that ur servers are up..can u send me the patches to ur servs at
wykrhm@gmail.com !!

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Warzen said:
dude...u asked me to Execute The .txt And .sqt files righT????/ And Whn i Tried To Restore Them It Gave An Error Saying That "Friend24.txt is not a Valid Tape Format Bakup set" Wt To Do Dude???

OMG USE THE DAMM QUERY ANALYSER!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey there carl(Korath) hi this is Ricky.i too am from a3india server.hav had a chat wid u ingame.
remember Atlas char.its of my frnd.the day u were chattin wid him he was playin Grimlord.i was sittin bside him.can u give me ur contact no. buddy or ur e-mail address so that i can contact u.if u read this reply then please do reply to my message.i will be talkin 2 u in game by a char named Dregoner.its a 86 lvl archer.maybe ill talk 2 u very soon or maybe even meet you i i get 2 come to hyderabad.:):):):):):)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey where did my post dissapear???????????????????????

Reaction score
if you continue spamming on several posts they all will disapear

READ the entire section if you still cant work with A3 server then dont do it cos you wont know what to do

You know how to use sql ?
You know how to hex edit any file ?
You know Borland Database ?
You know how to read the STICKY posts on main A3 section ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i have downloaded hex editor,sql2000 etc needed to establish a server of a3.but the real problem is that i havnt got a link 2 download the a3 server files and the a3 client.:(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks.
doin the same as i c that ppl here are least intrested in helping others...........................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back