Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Akaraz.....i...need...your...help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi dude,
I'm A Player Of A3india....And Would Like To Make My Own Server.....Me And My Cafemates Wanna make and play our own server.....i need your help dude......

I've Read Almost all the Threads Which Tell Us How to make a server but every 1 of them have 1 or 2 things Missing...Dude Plz Post a Gud GUide here...Plz!!!!!

Plz Post The link Of The Files Needed And Stuff Plz!

Even When Ever I Hex a Client It Doesn't Cm Plz Post Here How to Hex a Client Also Plz.

And I've Got Sm Question Which I didnt Understand In Sm Threads.............-
1)In The 202 A3server After i Extracted The Files There is No Folder Called---"A3server".Where Do u get that from??????

2)The 1.20 Client Does Not Run After I hex The Client It Says Invalid Client.And Sm times It Says King Age Error.

Hoping That..........u will help me..& My Cafemates..........
I'll Be Waiting For Your Reply.....Thank You.

And...Dude Sry Its Akaruz Not Akaraz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude no i am not the Warzen From sg....i'm a player of a3india.....dude plz post the link Where i can download the 202 server files.......Ty For These Links dude

A3india:
IGN:Cross
IGL:110..
IGN: Carl
IGL:135+

Master Summoner
Reaction score
please use the SEARCH BUTTON before asking for files.. I can give you a clue SOMEONE already released the server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
k...dude i'll check them out i've read your 202 guide dude but u said tht u need a folder called "a3server" Where to get that whn i extracted the 202 server files there is no a3server folder........!!????

Master Summoner
Reaction score
lolz... I think if you don't even know how to rename the folder then I don't think it's suitable to make a a3 server lolz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lolzzzzzz i know how to rename and make a directory

i didnt know tht u meant renaming the directory sry

kk ty akaruz and Legendry

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol kid..u gotta learn..and btw...i'll tell u why u aint findin the a3server folder..thatz coz ur readin the 1.20 guide and loookin at the 202 server files..!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol....yea dude i am a noob in make server and all cause i just came to know abt this site hehehehe thanks anyway

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol..np..! ur welcome..!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys....I More Help Plz....The Main Server Got Sm Problem..Here Is the Screen Shot...................Will Be Waiting For Your Reply....

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Warzen said:
Guys....I More Help Plz....The Main Server Got Sm Problem..Here Is the Screen Shot...................Will Be Waiting For Your Reply....

Check ODBC name & password in Svrinfo.ini !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea...dude my sa password is correct dunno why its cming like tht sm 1 plz help!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Warzen said:
yea...dude my sa password is correct dunno why its cming like tht sm 1 plz help!!

Then check ODBC name...

FRIEDN24 or FRIENDDB

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Toxic is right... it is FRIENDDB NOT Friend24 man did you read my guide or Akaruz's guide? The server logs gives alot of clues.. your zoneserver, like toxic mentioned, has a connect DB error due to an invalid logon to the DB... check your svrinfo.ini and DBs

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hey toxi3...is ur server still on dude?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
yup his is running.. mine too ^^ but we are not allowed to ad here ah... read the forum rules ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude....Look At the Svrinfo.ini File it has Friend24 not frienddb

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back