Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to apply 'Nertakin Knighthood'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

liuym0715 said:
as the title.. can someone can help me apply?

Give me service web plz~

then i'll teach u..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok! you wait me or I wait you tonight , I 'll call you with MSN. sir

I 'll give you more then server web and a3 WG

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
I post this here instead of creating a new thread.

It would be interesing to post the related information here. Perhaps Legendary and I did somthing wrong in his server: He created an account and char for me, and then I created and Guild and tried to declare war on his: problem was the server said the Guild Leader did not respond or was not connected. Obviosly he was connected and he never got the question asked.
What we tried to do is to see if the guilds ranks are working, I cant test it alone in my server (since I have 3 computers at my disposal, one of them a Linux proxy, but not three with Windoz), and we havent tried too hard anyway, but again something is wrong.

Im interesed in the guild ranks, not to edit them by hand (and thats another option, if needed), but to see how the guilds wars works, because thats would be interesting to add in my server when its finally online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back