Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Does the Battleserver have error?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that's the screen in run.

the screen : battleserver - Does the Battleserver have error? - RaGEZONE Forums

anyone can tell me what 's the MS ? and what 's the TM what' the usful?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Master Summoner
Reaction score
so far I can tell you this: I got my battleserver working. If you get the scrolling "Waiting", dont mind it, just log in your server and try to get to the arena. If you cant get in, then logout (by force, me thinks) and then shut battleserver down and copy the necesary files as akaruz indicated.

One little note for those that have the now-dead-and-forever-gone customhax files, the dir that works is battlerserver not the battleservernew. you must use the "new" .exe file, so move it.

Later, when you can get into the arena, you can look into the matter (as I will have to do, at some point).

rudy

Master Summoner
Reaction score
which one? the MAIN problem or the colateral problems generated? I consider a "safe" execution when the server does not complain of anything wrong. As I said to Legendary today, first you must have the BS properly running, then we can try to see why its complain about missing files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RudyMartin said:
which one? the MAIN problem or the colateral problems generated? I consider a "safe" execution when the server does not complain of anything wrong. As I said to Legendary today, first you must have the BS properly running, then we can try to see why its complain about missing files.

thank you . but I don't undestand " first you must have the BS properly running, then we can try to see why its complain about missing files."

Master Summoner
Reaction score
mine isn't working due to I dunno whatever reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back