Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Beware of Buying so called 219 files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,
I Heartily request all the A3 section members to beware of imposter(s) who are selling Episode 4 and 5 server files. They are charging 950$ for nothing. Its not a small amount for something that you don't have a surety about.

They say they have everything working, but they only have the EXE files.. Nothing else. They may show you fake sceenshots and ultimately they cheat you. Even though you buy those files, you will struggle your butt off to fix all those bugs and get a translated client.

This is what happened in my case. The Chinese guy showed me Fake Screenshots of RAN Online Server edited and told that was the external server used to carry out the Tower Event. I did not buy the files, but I want to bring out their cheap intentions of cheating people.

Check the screenshot sent by the Chinese. He shows me RAN Online Server and says its an A3 Server for Tower Event. Lolz. Where is the Main Server and Zoneserver Loop (M_L=) ?? Where is the ATZ Authentication? What is the use of a Tower Event Server to connect to SQL? And WHERE IS THE DAMN A3 LOGO?

@Chinese.. Don't show me all these screenies. If you got everything... SHOW ME A WORKING A3 SERVER.

PS: Issued in Public Interest. I don't want people to be cheated.

Regards.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree with Dheeraj even i was duped in same manner and i paid 1100$ for this files they are nothing but rubbish nothing works the guy selling it to showed me this files but nothing works HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know another person who got duped. Better work on it rather than buying from any Chinese cheat.

My LanHouse in Brazil!!!!
Reaction score
As our cvrdheeraj friend warned, do not fall into false promises of fake people ....

Good news is that soon will be the version of Episode IV (4) for downloading at the end of the year, wait .....

This is not a promise but a debt to members of RZ ...

Best Regards

Yag4mi3k

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then where to find Maniaserver files for epi4 and epi5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have contact for developers ProjectA3.. i need to talk, i like to buy license for make oficial server from my county.

My LanHouse in Brazil!!!!
Reaction score
in this case forget the sale of files of a3 of actoz, need a good money .....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know the high cost of the license, but still I want to get in touch with developers.

money is never problem, always solution!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Already contacted Actoz and I am still talking with them over email. They even called me up. They are not offering any license of A3 as the have stopped developing it.. All they are telling is to take the license of newer MMORPGs that they has developed recently.

They sent me some PDF files and access to their FTP server for demo server files with restrictions. The emails are in my official email address. Right now I am on diwali holidays. MAYBE after the holidays.. I will post all those here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Raul-Verma
i can send me email of contact Actoz? i have one email here.. but affer 3days no reply.. maybe email i try contact no use more..

privacyA3@actoz.com

Reaction score
We have already tried for an A3 License. It seems like the company is more interested in other MMORPG's currently being developed rather than A3.

They have mentioned a lot about their popular and oncoming MMORPG Games, but we haven't got any info about A3 from them so far.

Additionally, we have received a PDF file containing the Actoz Soft Company Profile. Check This.

]

PS: The PDF file is about 2.5 MB. It will take time to open.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The emails are in my official email ID which I cant access from home. I will let you know the email IDs after 2nd Nov.. when I am back to office after holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back