Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cant make a GM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guyz my server is up and running fine,but i cant make a GM character.I did make changes in the ini files...bt yet no changes.I am using the tta3 client downloaded from their site,and the server files of suruchi
Any help in this matter will be appreciated,& yes i did search the forums,bt didnt find any solution to this,only some unanswered threads..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have this in all the gminfo.ini files
[GM]
GMCount=1

GMLevel_0=165
GMName_0=hyjack4u(Accountname)

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if i remember correctly , GMs are also defined in some svrinfo files. Did you check them too?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Chris! yes i did change the account name in the svrinfo of mainserver..etc but still the prob is still there.

Alas ! its working now.Did a change of data..
Thx shiihong007,thx Chris

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes I agree& apologise as i didnt mention the remedy that solved my problem.The things i did to rectify it are:
1:Edited the GMinfo.ini from zoneserver, accountserver, mainserver and battleserver by adding my account name.
2:Edited the gminfo in svrinfo.ini in mainserver ,Zoneserver folders etc
3:I was typing wrong GM commands as well!:p

The above things helped me out.Hope they do the same for you guys as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back