Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

client and quests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i want to edit a3client.exe how to edit in hexeditor .i want chaing game front type
and changing Photo of lion . Blue .

I read the post of how to edit quest but i cant understand hex langauge

how to make continuted quest .like part 1 2.

Tell me.
Thankx in advance .

Reaction score
i didnt get u.. what do u mean by chaing game front type?
for changing the lion's color or texture.. use the tdb converter and edit the dds files.. detailed guide is already posted i think..
and if u can't understand hex language then it will impossible to edit the quests... btw hex editing isnt that hard.. u can learn in a minute. just search how to convert hex to dec & vice versa.. google it.. u can learn in 1 minute..
abt the continuation quest the last 4 bytes are the next quest's number as i remember.. just compare any normal quest with continuation quest.. u ll know!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
on my server quest menu all information about quest comes in korien .me want in english . How to do that.mens which files me want to change both side.

Me want changing front type in game
so how to do that?

And which file me need to changing lions

Thanks i learning hex to dec.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hm... I had tried to add chain quest to a single quest, but wehn i go to subit the quest the NPC wont reply for the new quest. Any ideas on this?

@work
Reaction score
To change quest text edit QD.ull file.... convert it into QD.bin edit it then save changes and convert tot QD.ull back you are done with quest texts.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I opened the QD.bin file in hex, but it contained only the details of the quests which are displayed when we press Q in game. The problem I'm facing is while I chat with NPC, if a chain quest is added, the chat will get stuck at the end of the 1st quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back