Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

couple of little bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got a running 202 a3 server (can connect and play) but still have a few errors which i dont know how to resolve:

1. from WGSLog:
[2006-08-01,15:35:25] WGS Run Fail (10061)

2. zoneserver startup:
WARNING:: petCounter is not found! OK?
ERROR:: AgitManager - Agit Ownership Data Loading Error
[ERR:110] @@@@Agit Manager Init[] Fail@@@@

anybody knows a solution for this errors?

thanks in advance :)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Mistral_a3 said:
WARNING:: petCounter is not found! OK?

I have been looking in the forum, as usual perhaps I did the wrong search, but nothing useful I have found. The solution I will give you for the petcounter is not exactly a specific solution.

It is this: first you must locate a petcount file, should be inside zoneserver dir, then you must rename the extension to match your World Index (check inis in case of doubt, they must be all the same, and IMHO must be all zero to properly work). Then you must copy/paste into one of the folders located in C: (assuming you have your server properly installed in D: ).

Since I have been working with more important issues my server installation inst exactly clean, if you want to do me a favor do this: start all services until you are ready to start zoneserver, then paste the file in one of the folder, and then start zoneserver, if it still get the message the CUT/PASTE in anothe location stop zoneserver wait for it to stop working and then start over until you hit the jackpot.

(What I have done is exactly stupid but the fastest way, I copied the damn file in all the folder).

Let us know which folder is the correct.

As for the others errors I will look into the matter as soon as I can seat on my compy again.

do you have the batteserver (arena?) working?

have fun. Rudy.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mistral_a3 said:
ERROR:: AgitManager - Agit Ownership Data Loading Error
[ERR:110] @@@@Agit Manager Init[] Fail@@@@

delete \A3Log\AgitOwnershipTbl.txt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks to all :)
the server is now running without any errors or warnings (including battleserver: arena is accessable)

@RudyMartin: i copied files containing petcounter in filename from zoneserver1/zonedata/item to zoneserver1/ and a3log dir then it worked

now there is a slight problem left: after updating the zoneserver to 205 version the clients which we used for 202 server gets disconnected after about 2 mins playing with this message: you are disconnected from server (if running 202 zoneserver it goes all well without disconnections)
is there a new client needed for 205 zoneserver or is it just a setting to allow certain clients by server?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
solution: grab the zoneserver fixed by akaruz, do a fc using your current zoneserver and try to figure out which byte (only 1) is the needed to make the zoneserver to properly run.

must do the kitchen test: try and see whats happens. Run all the server until accountserver, and then try zoneserver, if its doesnt work, shut it down, modify it and start it over until you hit the right byte.

rudy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RudyMartin said:
solution: grab the zoneserver fixed by akaruz, do a fc using your current zoneserver and try to figure out which byte (only 1) is the needed to make the zoneserver to properly run.

must do the kitchen test: try and see whats happens. Run all the server until accountserver, and then try zoneserver, if its doesnt work, shut it down, modify it and start it over until you hit the right byte.

rudy

zoneserver is running fine (i think i use akaruz fixed 205 zoneserver) but after playing for like 2 mins while everything works fine there pops up a message ingame which says you are disconnected if click ok on that popup client close

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
disconnection bug is resolved by using another 205 zoneserver..now all is running without any errors :)

though there is still something to ask:

lotto saleswoman always tells me that sales (of lotto tickets?) has been suspended...what can do to change that?
also is there any working php scripts for creating accounts via web?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
for the lotto there should be another thread (and not this one). I dont consider it a vital issue. More important things are Friends, Mail, arena and the KH Tournament.

and yes, if you search in the forum there are scripts for creating account. I saw the code, painfully easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back