Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Some Creeps and Bosses Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a server going good with no major issues. But one perticular issue driving me like hell i.e., I am facing problem with THE BOSSES AND CLORANCE CREEPS.
When I hunt the bosses, it receives some damage from me and it just teleports little far away from Me and when I kill a boss, the boss will re-spawn within some 2-3 seconds whereas I have thoroughly check and edited its spawn times in NPC files.

The same issue with Clorance Creeps. The drops are getting while teleporting. I could not find a solution by searching this forum. I suppose this is some unique problem I got.

Mr.Protz, you could help me in this.... Only you know the particular reason I think.:/:

Reaction score
Answered it already.

It was due to few wrong changes in zoneserver.exe

Closing this thread, As this Thread will not be useful to any other member in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back