Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GM Command for Thol Costume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Was away from A3 for quite a Long time so I could not recollect all the GM commands and codes related to game.
So can Ny1 plzz Lemme KNow the direct command that can Be applied so that the GM char can directly have the Thol costume even without making the KH or editing the KH files in Server.

though i know how to make a thol from server side .. but jus wanna know that particular code .. I did searched in forums But could Not locate .:closedeyes:

Would be very thankful :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wrong section to ask a question mate.

Read the rules before posting.

Moved to A3 General discussion section.

Apologies with folded Hands without ny excuse ...
now since everything is IN correct position can som1 plzz lemme know that code ..its hovering somwhere in my mind but m unable to exactly recollect it.

The code is pretty simple ..u type it and ur char bcoms King/Queen that very moment .....
grrrr .... guess i need a Hammer for ma Mind ....

191 :?:

Reaction score
Apologies with folded Hands without ny excuse ...
now since everything is IN correct position can som1 plzz lemme know that code ..its hovering somwhere in my mind but m unable to exactly recollect it.

The code is pretty simple ..u type it and ur char bcoms King/Queen that very moment .....
grrrr .... guess i need a Hammer for ma Mind ....

191 :?:

Have you tired opening the client options and ticking display exclusive costumes (maybe written something else I am not sure) ? This will change your current normal display to thol dress display!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Have you tired opening the client options and ticking display exclusive costumes (maybe written something else I am not sure) ? This will change your current normal display to thol dress display!

buddy I 4got the code ..so there is No Point even If I put ON the "Display Exclusive Garments" option.
i can only Use The code for transforming chars to Legendary chars but cant remember the code for making the GM char as thol :(
lemme know if ny1 here remembers :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hmm .. if U say .. i will accept it .. but ma Mind says "IT IS BUDDY .... CONCENTRATE"
still ..thanks nywayz ... time to peep into the files now ... will have to waste my 5 mins :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks all .. i got u Prot ..
I had to finally waste 10 mins .. 5 for server files and 5 for all you wonderful mates over here for your valuable time :)
WORTH IT ANYWAYS :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back