Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

few guide required

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 > Is it possible to make graphical edits for creeps or to add new creeps?
2> is it possible to make new maps graphically(GUI)?
3> Is it possible to add more than 1 group code creeps to a map?
4> Is it possible to add creeps to any group code or to create a group code the way you want?
5> Which file is responsible for conversation between the character and NPC after submitting the quest?
6> Is it possible to make a login directly to battle server i.e if one does enter the credentials rather than logging in the game is it possible to make that character login in Battle server directly ( i personally gave this a try eventually lack in ollydb knowledge).

Personally, I have tried to do a lot of research in this and I failed to do so, so if one can help me please reply :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 > Is it possible to make graphical edits for creeps or to add new creeps?
2> is it possible to make new maps graphically(GUI)?
3> Is it possible to add more than 1 group code creeps to a map?
4> Is it possible to add creeps to any group code or to create a group code the way you want?
5> Which file is responsible for conversation between the character and NPC after submitting the quest?
6> Is it possible to make a login directly to battle server i.e if one does enter the credentials rather than logging in the game is it possible to make that character login in Battle server directly ( i personally gave this a try eventually lack in ollydb knowledge).

Personally, I have tried to do a lot of research in this and I failed to do so, so if one can help me please reply :)

i have all tools for edit.

Back