Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello Amigos.. Please help me out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Amigos,

Its a great pleasure to be back on forums after long time..
This forum has taught us almost everything about A3 server developing.
Well, I am planning to host a A3 server(Well i m not among those who just do for fun and then quit). So, I want to go root of a3 development and change many things. Infact you can say a new phase of A3.. I have almost everything planned on a book so now its time to practice on a temporary server. I have found all the tools and just need to check them out.

I actually wanted to use new technologies and softwares for the server.
I am planning to start server on Windows 7 64bit OS and SQL 2008 server and many more..
I m sure that most of the users might have tried doing this. I would appreciate if u share your experience and if possible you share your guide of developing server on upgraded technologies.

Thank you !

Reaction score
Hello Amigos,

Its a great pleasure to be back on forums after long time..
This forum has taught us almost everything about A3 server developing.
Well, I am planning to host a A3 server(Well i m not among those who just do for fun and then quit). So, I want to go root of a3 development and change many things. Infact you can say a new phase of A3.. I have almost everything planned on a book so now its time to practice on a temporary server. I have found all the tools and just need to check them out.

I actually wanted to use new technologies and softwares for the server.
I am planning to start server on Windows 7 64bit OS and SQL 2008 server and many more..
I m sure that most of the users might have tried doing this. I would appreciate if u share your experience and if possible you share your guide of developing server on upgraded technologies.

Thank you !

Please search the forum as most of these topics are already discussed! If you have not found solution for a specific problem even after searching then please ask the question. Usually general questions like this will not get you answers :thumbup:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok.. I was away for a long time from A3 and forums. btw thank you for reply i will search on forums and if i wont get any info i will post over here :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well, I am planning to host a A3 server(Well i m not among those who just do for fun and then quit).

Get over it. A3 is DEAD. Whatever you do, it will still be the same. You may change the look, You may change Skillz, Aura, etc. But it will still be A3. If you want to really DO something, make something of your own.

Else, never-mind.

someone kill me before A3 dies :|
That would be very difficult, if people keep beating a DEAD, MUMMIFIED HORSE!! :w00t: :grr: :eek:tt1:

~Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back