Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Need Help]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Kirs (Kiran) would you mind sharing your a3server folder with me? i'd like to compare that to mine. Cos I am stuck with Connecting....

I'd appreciate it if we could chat, that would make this easier to debug

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok sure, lets together solve this problem. Now my prob is Loginagent is getting the client and shows as 1 in users, as soon as disconnects loginagent shows 0 in users. What to do?

Hello professionals, help us. someone read this thread and help us both. CvrDheeraj, Karthikreeds, or anyother pros. Help Us.

Does, Character Database and itemstorage database have any tables in it? I dont have any tables in both the databases. can anyone pls put the database backup.zip or upload in any site pls? atleast upload working database backup file in zip file. pls......

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The database backups are only the schemas. There is no data in it when we restore it, its only the meta-data. The tables are made when you make account/characters/store items in storage etc.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It means all the data are stored in ASD only?
Ok, as we discussed and lead, our servers are running now. But, i am not able to create a new character. My account server is showing some error as Map Erase Error..after clicking Create New Character in Game Menu.

I have changed all the Maps to 0 from 2 in all Mapinfo.ini. Still cant create a character.check this...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
use the mania client to enter. thats what i do. And if you arent able to create character, check the a3serial login that you made when setting up the SQL server. it needs to be DB owner

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok, done, TY vikram and all who ever posted in this thread. After a long time, finally my server is running good and i can play the game. Ty once again. Pls close this thread MODs. Moreover, much more in-game bugs/problems will occur i suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back