Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

i need help guyz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey all the guys usin this forum.can i get sm heop from u all.can ne1 ploease send me the inks of (2.02,2.05.1.16 version) any a3 server and its client.i have been searchin it 4 months but couldent find it on my own.so sm one please send me the link on my e-mail id i.e [bachlor4_u@yahoo.co.in] please ne1 do it.

:)plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
4 months searching in the wrong place. what a waste of time. why dont try to search "here" ? (evil grin)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.com on dude just help me in this by sending link.its very difficult for me even now as i use internet from a dial- up connection.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz send me links.............................................................................:):):):):):):):)
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
if you got a dial-up connection, why the duck do you want to bother yourself by creating an A3 server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks for your help.
looks like i will have to do all the hard work myself.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back