Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help regarding drop rate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys
i am confused with the editing of drop rates, i have the .itm converter, i converted them to excel files, but the prob is i dont know wat exactly the 2nd and 3rd column stands for and how are we suppose to change the drop rate, can any one please help me out, the ones who have successfully changed the drop rates of their server. And btw can any one tell me how to increse Wz drop rate in c1????
Thank you.
Dipak

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Drop rate

Wat wil be the number for a 100% probabal drop and can u tell me wat does 65535 stands for, cos the same code is there a number of times with probability 0

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
65535 is 0 (no item). Max drop (100%) is 10 000 000.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
65535 is zero, no item. Empty place.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh ok. ty. but i did 10000000 value for all item, now all item droped are the item code which is 1st in the list:p. And guys how can i increase the WZ drop from a monster, suppose i want to edit dark oglog (43) and drop 1 mil wz from each monster, how can i do it??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back