Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help regarding hj server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys.can any one post me the links where i can find this HJ server.never heard of this server yet.i guess i hav to check it out to know more bout it.so please ne one who knows bout this server send me link to it.
:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
at least tell me where to find links cos i am a noob regarding these things.:p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
honestly even me i am waiting for that server to be up and the pld website is down if we wil ask for the server link here u will say not allowed
if we will ask in ad zone server they will say not allowed then where can i find it or where can i ask about it then ?
btw google will never help
i used all the words for searching like (hj - hj server-a3 hj- hj pserver-hj a3 server) i got nothing all are chinese websites and one is guiding me to ragezone lol plz helppppppppppppppp we neeed a3 server wich online and freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sad mate but these ppl don't understand.and lol u c one guy tells me that the hj server is 4 ppl who r above 18 and ppl who know how 2 write english.u see wtf is that.i asked them bou't links of hj server and instead of posting links or telling where 2 find them they are more intrested in my age and my english.what the fuckkkk.lol better u search on ur own instead of wasting time asking these ppl.
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
8-X
and best of luck 2 u for finding a working link cos dude its real tough 2 find 1.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back