Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HK Bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The HK character is completely bugged. I made several HK characters and all of them have the same kind of problems.

1. HK weapons like Cler or any Unique (level 1 to level 15) act weird! Suppose I have a cler in my weapon slot...in my hand I cannot see it when attacking a creep. Or suppose I have a Uni, i see it as cler. Basically its all muddled.

2. The uniques are also not working. Thunder hammer misses (deals 0s) attack. The Dex uni doesnt work.

3. HK skills (like healing himself or taking KW) do not show any animation.

(I have searched the forums for problem number 1 and 3 but didnt get any post. Problem 2 I haven't searched. :D: And this is the 2nd post where I am writing about this coz no 1 addressed this problem so forced to open a new one. BEG YOUR PARDON, MODS! )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmmm..
Try this..
If u hav current Mania or Elements data folder search for the files named IT0.ull IT1.ull IT2.ull IT3.ull and convert them to bin format usin the tools provided by protbhai. and rename this files to 0 1 2 3 and paste it in the item folder in server side

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im currently using A3Elementz client.

Ill try that Mikee! Thanx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back