Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

language conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys....im new here...so dun nail my backside in da first post....
well here is my querry...

i am playing chinese server....i need to convert the language to normal english...any suggestions ???

Thanx

Viper

Master Summoner
Reaction score
well I doubt that can be helped as those language files are stored on the server and not on the client itself (you could check the .ull files)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
a

yea tht may be so but some guys patch the data files with files of a server which has english language....the problem is that i am finding no server with the same version and maps and stuff like that.....some suggestions please

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

andthevipersaid said:
hey guys....im new here...so dun nail my backside in da first post....
well here is my querry...

i am playing chinese server....i need to convert the language to normal english...any suggestions ???

Thanx

Viper

You need this of english client.

STT0.ULL
STT1.ULL
STT2.ULL
STT3.ULL
PS.ULL
IT0.ULL
IT2.ULL
IT3.ULL
IT0EX.ULL
GUI.TDB
GT.ULL
ITP.ULL

Have a nice day~ HAND!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i've seen a eng patch for the chinese client a few days ago here on ragezone..search for it..!! maybe that would help..!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
a

i love u man toxic...but i think the stoopid server is now down....lol.....tis sux donkey bal....frget it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back