Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Login request packet parsing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to parse user ID and password from login request packet coming from 562 A3 client? I want to know so that I can write Login Server emulator.

I am asking because I don't want to waste my time on trial and error based parsing if that knowledge is already in RZ :):

PS : If I am successfull in creating an emulator for login server I will be making the source open for further improvements through GitHub. For now I am sharing documentation of the project

Update : Now application successfully parsing user ID and password. Will continue with it :):

Update 1 : Trying to parse packets which are having IP and port of Zone Agent so that I can make my custom packet from my login server.

Update 2 : Login server 99% done. If something is left out I will add later. Time to move on to Game Server (ZA + ZS for now) :): [ I am feeling like I am talking to myself :/:]

Update 3 : Released Login Server check http://forum.ragezone.com/f487/infernoemu-a3-emulator-project-937800/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back