Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Please help me out solving these bugs guys.. i will be greatfull :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys I've started a private server and m successfully running it online through hamachi thanks to RZ :): now that I'm playing it with my friends i don't want to give GM ids to all of them, I couldn't level them up by command (@MYLEVEL?XXX 165) when i use it it says 'Exp-limit of player is 200" nothing else, and my second issue, I was playing a3 mania before sometime and I saw GMs name in blue color so CVR Dheeraj can u please help me on this, my third issue is that i want to change properties of unique sets and RN, forth issue is i cant level up ESS after lvl 100 with neryanders(or whatever they r called), my fifth issue is I wanted to know how to increase/decrease HP bar and exp gained by monsters and my sixth and last issue is how can i get G10 set special options which appear in blue color.
Thats all i wanna know guys so please help me out as i also wanna run my server bug free.
Thank you all in advance :):

Reaction score
  1. @MYLEVEL is self explanatory.. its for increasing your own level only.. like @MYLEVEL/165 or @MYLEVEL?165
  2. Blue names is a 562 Client's Feature.. Read the guide about 562 to get that working.. when you are ready with the 562 server. Just create a KH named GameMaster (I dnt remember exact name but whatever is the KH name in Mania, its the same) if you want to change the KH name, just search the KH name in a3client.exe and edit it..
  3. Never tried.
  4. You cant do that without modifying the Zoneserver.. Now don't ask what to modify in Zoneserver.. you have to find out yourself.
  5. Modify the monster files located in your Zoneserver/ZoneData/NPC/ folder.. I guess there is a tool named Monster editor posted in the releases section.
  6. This too is a 562 Client feature I guess.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thnx a lot :D: by the way i have one more thing to ask :p: I've searched forum a lot for this issue and tried whatever the solution was but its not working the issue is wen i heal myself with HK I cant see any animation thing even with karana weapon but when i use them on others I can see those animations clearly.
Thats all I wanna ask thanks for your reply :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys I try to run 562 client with 562 ZA provided by chriss and I'm running it on visual basics but i get stuck at "connecting.." any solution for this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back