Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There is a log function when someone dies, intercept that, get the char info from memory and then send message to everyone.

That's the simplest way to tell, but it's not as easy to implement if you don't know assembly.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can this PvP Shout be showen in in site.(I mean like online player,Hall of fame like tht)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Which player killed which player

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
website and ingame.. If ingame. we need to know assemblyin. which i dont know and no one's going to help . Is it possible to do it by website?

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What you mean by "proper reply"? Show me the code to copy/paste?

We have discussed it many times, if you want to modify ZS behavior you must have some assembly skills.

Even if you don't implement this using assembly you must have some ASM skills to debug ZS and find the proper place to hook a ZS function using for example C++ , then do your stuff in your own code and return control back to ZS.

It isn't as simple as:

Code:
std::cout << "Hello World!" << std::endl;

Go get some skills, show that you have made some progress and then ask for help. Unless someone decides to make it and release it, you guys won't get a copy/paste answer.

Moreover, long time ago I released a modified ZS which shows "Noob got ticket" has anyone tried to study this and modify it according to his needs? Did anyone come back with questions showing that he did some homework? NO!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No proper replies....

It is because 95% ppl dnt even know what assembly and debugging means.
I m trying to learn the skills and this will be my first project and first share for rz if no one shares it before me.

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't expect any releases, nobody will share anything as long as they make even 1rs from their servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back